Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Your Hangout message:

"Good day, Sir Tony! This is the second time my shadow appeared in my dream. I was asked for help by some workers at a pawnshop to clean their place while I was headed to school. I agreed to it. While I was sweeping the floor, one of my black shoes flew outside the shop. I quickly ran to it. There were vehicles. One particular vehicle stuck to me because the driver was rude. He drove so fast and ran over my shoe. I grabbed it quickly and put it on, then went to school. It was quick. Seconds after, I was headed back to the pawnshop since the upper floor is the dorm where I am staying. Two guys were distracting me, flattering me with all sweet words one could possibly come up with. I did not know that they had an accomplice behind me who just stole the money I had in my wallet. I checked it. I had all my money intact in an 'Ang Pao', only two thousand pesos was stolen from me and I thought to myself that it wasn't that much so I was ready to let it go when these two guys ran after the guy and would want to get my money back for me. So I ran after them as well. It was quite a chase. We ended up inside a cave, and finally caught the thief. The other guy got a thousand, and I got the other one. The thief was just laughing. He told us that it isn't that long before his mom comes to rescue him. We weren't really threathened by it. So we just went our way back when indeed, the mom was there who was carrying all sorts of attack weapons. Now, we're shaken. The two guys whom I was with, one of them turned into a girl. Together we went back to the cave as there was no other way. The mom made quite an entrance. She locked the cave. If there was one thing evident of her personality, that is that she's truly evil. She sniffed on us, planning on how she would attack us. We went underground, it was even scarier as it has all sorts of alien animals on standby. So we went back up. Crazy how the thief was just standing there frozen the whole time watching us. We did not mind because we were too preoccupied as to how we can escape from the evil mother. The mom was getting closer and closer to us when the guy I was with was protecting me, ready to die for me. He was reciting prayers then kissed me. He was saying sorry that I got all into this trouble because of him. I said it was okay. We can resolve it together. So we went back to the locked up entrance of the cave to try to open it. It was heavily locked with metal. So there is really no other way than to actually face the evil mom head on. There was a secret way (too similar to that of my first dream where I hid from my shadow). This time I was with the girl. The evil mom was there. I do not know what she's doing but I think she was facing a mirror. She instantly felt that we were there. I immediately thought of wearing an invisible cloak. I tried to feel every vibration in the tunnel, and tried to become one with it. The only problem was there was the two of us. So apart from myself, I also have to hide the girl from her. It was difficult at first because the invisibility cloak was designed only for one person but I somehow managed to pull it off. The evil mom went to another direction where my lover was. He distracted the mom so she would not chase us but him instead. I could not allow that so I went for him as well. I did not want him to be hurt. Then we all faced each other now. The evil mom suddenly summoned my shadow (the one who appeared in my first dream, only bigger). She told him to attack us. He was chasing after the three of us when I saw a heater. I filled it with water which turned really hot and pressed the button where it released water, and directed them towards my shadow. I knew that he will not be hurt by it but somehow assured that this will work for us. So i tried and tried to splash hot water on him. When we reached the corner of the cave, he collapsed. The other girl I was with checked if he was okay. He revived, not  as a robot now but as a human filled with emotions. He was so happy that his cheeks flushed red. He became our ally. We were pinching his butt to tease him that finally he's himself. We headed back to where the evil mom was, ready to retaliate. 4 is to 1, we thought. What could possibly go wrong? When we arrived, the exact opposite mom was there. The mom who was so pure, loving, and caring. She told the evil mom that even if she tried to poison us with a sticky yellow fluid she infected the water in the cave with. We were not affected by it. But it turned out that the evil mom was just scaring us with the poison. She never really intended to poison us with it. She was just waiting for the shadow to come back, for all of us to come back. Then suddenly, there were two rows that were set up. Each with a row of made-up bed, with children ready to sleep in it. The evil mom was on the other side, now smiling. Every children with different personalities each went to their respective beds. The good mom was there also. It was as if everything is in harmony now. The two moms were talking, and we were happy. The dream ended. Does that mean that I have finally reconciled with my shadow? How was that possible?
I really do not know what is with this tunnel that I frequently dream of it. I remember that I had a constant dream since I was in my first grade. Every single year until I reached 6th grade, I would dream of the same dream every time. It has even its title called "7 ways to Kamatayan". Weird, because I still cannot relate it to anything that is happening in my life. The dream ends with me standing outside the tunnel, struck by the calming light, finding peace in what we call heaven.

"____________"



My reply:

Hello ____________!

Yes, you are on the right track with your dreamworking and dream analysis. You have, as a matter of fact, become lucidly proactive in controlling your actions and the actions of the other characters in your dreams. I advise you to continue paying attention to, actually authoring, and interpreting your dreams for yourself.

There are just a few things I wish to point out:

Losing one shoe in a dream is equivalent to not knowing which direction to take in life. One shoe goes one way, the other shoe another. The imagery is reiterated with your losing money in the same dream: you lose two thousand pesos and recover one thousand pesos (one half) while the other one thousand pesos (the other half) goes to someone else.

I will say that you are on the way to reconciling fully with your Shadow, but you should always recognize him when he changes identity. He has actually become the man who is protective over you and whom you call your lover. The evil woman/mother is yourself, for everyone is the parent of his/her Shadow. Therefore, the woman's son and your lover are one and the same character, your Shadow.

The tunnel you frequently dream of is not necessarily a conduit to the world beyond physical life, though it could be in your case because you have psychic abilities, and your psyche may be giving you a glimpse of that world. However, it is usually and typically symbolic of the birth canal, and a call to be metaphorically reborn as the complete person you have always wanted to be and should be. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment