Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Monday, May 25, 2015

And, to encapsulate all of the post-retirement resolutions I made and am fulfilling:

--I will write whenever I want and as much as I want.

--I will paint whenever I want and as much as I want.

--I will knit whenever I want and as much as I want.

--I will no longer attend meetings in which all people do is pick my brain.

--I will offer ideas that will work ONLY if I execute them myself. Should other people steal those ideas, those ideas will NOT work.

--If someone wants to take me somewhere, he had better make arrangements to pick me up and take me home. I am available only via door-to-door shipping.

--I will remember all the betrayals and offensive words and acts done to me in the past, and now it is time for me to RECIPROCATE. I am doing these people a favor by making them pay their karma NOW rather than in another lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment