Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Your e-mail message:

"Hello Sir,
"I come to you yet again for advice. For many years now I dream engaging in sex. Most of the time it has been someone in my past with whom I have a child or someone I don't know. However, recently I got the same kind of dream but with someone I just separated with. I have been told that these are manifestations of spiritual husbands controlling my sex and love life...and it is the reason why my relationships don't last.
Sometimes I dream being in love with a men who don't exist in real life.
"Do u have  any advice for me or a way you can help me get rid of these spirits?
"Thanks
"_______________"


My reply:

Hello _______________!

It is normal to have dreams of engaging in the sexual act. They are expressions of what you usually repress in waking life. In waking life, as a matter of fact, when it is not possible to engage in sex with a particular person due to your circumstances, the desire enters the realm of fantasy, whether conscious or subconscious, and then your dream world.

Your dreams about the men in your life and men whom you have never met are mere manifestations of your wish to remain sexually active. Such dreams as those you mentioned, therefore, are wish-fulfillment dreams.

Know that no man can ever control your sex and love life, because you have free will. If you feel that someone or other "controls" your sex and love life, it is because you have subconsciously allowed them to, and even more subconsciously want them to. Thus, when a relationship does not last, it has no supernatural cause. It is, rather, the result of two, combined free wills--yours and the other person's.

Note that the same process occurs in "diabolic possession". In the end, it is only the victim who can exorcise himself/herself.

There is really no way to "get rid" of such things. Suppression will only result in a rebellion of the psyche, as it does in the case of dysfunctional people who eventually become sociopaths. The only constructive activities I can suggest are channeling your excess energy into your work, being proactive in addressing social concerns, and getting to know members of the opposite sex primarily as persons rather than sex objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment