Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Your Hangout message:

"Good day, Sir Tony. Sorry to ask you...for help. I dreamed of something I think was really important to my being. I even woke up at 2am, and remembered every detail even after sleeping it off. I often try my best to interpret my dreams, but this one was particularly hard. I know so that it meant something to me; I just can't figure it out. If you may, I hope to ask you for help in interpreting it.

"I stayed in my best friend's house. It was getting late so I waited 'til sunrise to head out and when it did, I gave my godchildren each a quick kiss and left. While i was leaving, I was with my brother. There was a collapsed man by the sidewalk. I signaled him to help the man. After helping the man, he attacked my brother. He was furious and robotic. He, then, chased me afterwards. I found an underground/tunnel and hid myself in there. Because of his laser ability, he found my location. I felt it. The only thing left for me to do is surrender. So I did. I only thought of happy things. One of those is to think that the end is really not the end. I was caught in that 'explosion'. Surprisingly, it felt nice. I felt calm and at peace. The next thing I knew was I was laying alone on the ground with beautiful stars at night over me. It was scenic... the banana trees, the fresh air, and the birds chirping. It was perfect. I realized that I was behind a back door of a house. When I entered, I came back to that same house...my bestfriend's.
"Lately, I've been troubled thinking about the man [...]. The relationship felt one-sided so I had to let go of it. Besides, it was wrong to begin with. So it must be ended. Maybe the dream has a connection to that. I just don't seem to be able to connect it. I hope you could help me. Thank you.

"____________"


My reply:

Hello ____________!

The man in your dream has nothing to do with the man you tried having a relationship with.

The man in your dream is your Shadow. One must confront the Shadow in one's dreams and make it one's ally rather than one's enemy. It is a step toward individuation. In this particular dream you denied its existence just at the point of confrontation by thinking of "happy things".

It is indeed frightening to be chased by one's Shadow in one's dreams. The tendency is usually to run away from it. You just have to work it out in future dreams on your own--no one can help you there but yourself. Just keep in mind that it is the Shadow that makes one a creative and productive individual.

Pay attention to the characteristics of your Shadow. They give you clues as to its origin in your life, your past, your childhood.

The indices you have so far are:

--Your Shadow is a man.
--He collapses, giving the impression that he needs help.
--He is "robotic".
--He has superhuman abilities and can trace your location no matter where you hide.

If, in your dreams, your Shadow has always consistently been a man, men will continuously cause your downfall until you reconcile with your Shadow. After you successfully make your Shadow your ally, men will be the cause of your greatest successes.






No comments:

Post a Comment