Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Your e-mail message:

"Hi! I have read some of your articles before and recently about the spirits of Bagiuo.

"My mother died recently of cardiac arrest. It happened so fast that we were not able to talk to her. We would want to make sure she has moved to the light. Can you help me?

"I'm looking forward to your response. Thank you

"Sincerely,
"_____________________"


My reply:

Hello _____________________!

Your mother has crossed over but is back as a spirit guide to those she loves, especially the one she loves most dearly.

I must relay to you certain messages.

It seems that she wasn't very happy when she was alive. Something to do with her husband. Perhaps he was an oppressive man. She says that it was a big mistake to try to change him. Indeed, all change must come from within. (That last sentence is mine, not your mother's.)

There is also something about a young man who stole something from her, but she says that, even if she showed everyone how upset she was, she actually forgave him immediately.

She is very happy now. She looks approximately 25 years old.

Regardless of what your religion is and of what you believe in, I will also take the risk of telling you that she will come back as the child of one of your relatives. The baby will be female, you will know it when you see it, and your mother would like to be remembered by having the baby named after her. That baby will grow up to be a woman whom no one can ever take advantage of.

Messages for you:

Persistence is a virtue, but do not go into any relationship at your own expense. It isn't worth it.

Failed relationships are reflections of frustrations in childhood. One must look at oneself in the mirror and tell oneself: This is me now. This is how far I have come. I can progress and ascend further, not only for myself but for all of my ancestors. As I ascend, so do my ancestors, including those who thought that they were failures while they were living in physical bodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment