Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Back from the commercial center.

I am probably the only person in Cubao who set out to buy a chandelier and came back with a marble, lazy-susan top for a dining table instead. We have always wanted and needed one.

None of the chandeliers appealed to me after I visited them for the third time. I am very finicky about ceiling lights, and would rather install an expensive but bare LED bulb pending my purchase of the right fixture.

The chandeliers I saw were either under-embellished or over-embellished. I also didn't like their shapes--chandelier makers should never attempt to append parts that look like water fountains.

I will buy chandeliers only if they remind me of Madeleine Castaing.

No comments:

Post a Comment