Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Monday, October 26, 2015

In my mind I saw that a new form of trick-or-treating will emerge, and it will always occur before Halloween: ADULTS will put on costumes and go to friends' houses for treats (no tricks), stopping by for short conversations, an exchange of candy, trinkets, cards, and such. In effect, they will be costume parties for adults held in more than house in a neighborhood.

I also see that some of these events will involve mysteries or puzzles that need to be solved (every house will provide a clue), with prizes for the winners.

Amazing--I saw, also in my mind, that even some vehicles were dressed in costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment