Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Knitting while waiting for family to come back from their cemetery visit. I suspect they'll be home 1:00 AM.

When I am knitting I automatically go into an altered state of consciousness. My mind becomes still, People I'd long forgotten suddenly appear, like faces on a Skype screen, and talk to me. This afternoon a former librarian I used to know said that she is in dire straits and needs money. A former college student said that he wants to see me again because he is caught in an unhappy marriage. Even sentient animals come to talk to me. A rat that died came and said, "I died two days before Halloween."

Very weird. Still, I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment