Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Good night, Cubao!

I am about to watch Sleeping Murder, one of my favorite novels by Agatha Christie. I liked it so much back then that I still remember who the murderer is. One of the things I am excited about is whether the house in my imagination as I was reading the book will match the house used as a set for the DVD.

This is one of the few novels by Agatha Christie that show how much Sigmund Freud had an influence on her work, though she never gave him due credit for it. Her characters frequently mention the work "psychology", especially Hercule Poirot, but not one of them ever mention Freud.

No comments:

Post a Comment