Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Thursday, December 10, 2015

I am perplexed at other people's metaphoric use of eating within the contexts of lust and sex. There is the phrase "sex-starved", and I have often heard references to other people as being "delicious" or "good enough to eat". Then there are people who perform sex and are described as "ravenous", after which there is the phrase, "one's lust is sated". The only explanations I can think of is that people who use such metaphors engage in oral sex, and that too many people may have been reading too much Tennessee Williams.

The fact is, I never feel like having sex when I am full or when I am hungry, because, to me, eating is not only an art, it is also an act independent of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment