Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Friday, December 11, 2015

I love the sky at night, whether it is filled with silver clouds or with stars. I usually wait for the moon to come out, because the sight of it seems to reassure me that all is well in the world despite the news on TV. It is probably the reason I had a roof deck built on top of our house.

The night sky always reminds me of my father because, when I was little, he used to take me and my younger sister for rides through the city at night and buy us milk shakes and toys. It was the only time he was ever available to us since he worked all day.

This New Year's Eve I plan to have our midnight snack on the roof deck. I hope it will be a memorable time for my granddaughters, and that they will remember it long after I am gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment