Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Monday, September 7, 2015

Good meeting with N. and her production team. We are shooting a spirit quest in _________ over two days and one night. The product will NOT be shown in the Philippines. It is for a foreign institute.

I set certain parameters, of course. The production will not come across as a horror show and I am not using weird props.

This is also the only production team which honored my only available time: that I leave home 10:00 AM and be home 5:00 PM. (They shoot at night without me; I just leave them instructions.) I must be home before the granddaughters leave for school, and I must be home before they arrive from school. I want to be there when they arrive, and they must arrive to a clean, well-lighted house, with the table set for dinner, and with food on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment