Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Finished watching "Breakdown" from Warehouse 13. I like this best so far. There is no substantial "case" being worked on in this episode, but it is the clearest episode of all. I like the warehouse set, which, since I am still rearranging, reminds me of the ground floor of my house, on an infinitely bigger scale.

This episode was a three-dimensional Escher, showing how the warehouse operates and showing some of the warehouse's contents while delineating the regular characters and their relationships to one another.

I wish that our front space would be like the regents' venue, Ted's Restaurant, a cafe in disguise for my meetings with the Spirit Questors.

No comments:

Post a Comment