Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Saturday, June 13, 2015

"Laser Wand": Night of Friday, June 12, 2015

Events of The Day:

Assembled two new 3D puzzles for a change of pace. Located them in the upper floor hallway, under bell jars.

Visited my sister Alice in her apartment.

Paid for an on-line bag that Angelique wants to have for the first semester.

Made a list of things that I want to buy for myself. There seems to be no correlation between retirement and shopping. And, to think that my excuse for shopping when I was younger was to have things I could use and enjoy upon retiring.


The Dream:

I am with a woman who is a cross between Pat K. and Kristin K. She has invited me to lunch, and we are seated at a table with a white tablecloth inside a restaurant. For some reason Vic A. and Boyet V. are also seated with us. A window is to my left, and the bright sunlight streams in.

The woman tells me all about her trip to Australia, where she happened to purchase a crystal quartz laser wand. She is not a crystal person but was particularly attracted to the laser wand. She takes it out from her purse and shows it to us. It is an impressive piece, and seems to have clear, rectangular inclusions--I sense that they contain important memory data.

I take the laser wand in my hands and ask the woman if she would mind my reading the information from the laser wand. I close my eyes, go back into the past, and relay what I see. The woman was a man in a previous lifetime. His greatest dream was to be a writer. He wrote his first poem, an attempt which was not a success and was for the most part unappreciated by the people who mattered to him. This devastated him. I also see the loss of a special person, a child.

I open my eyes once again and see that the woman is profusely weeping,  I feel that she still aims to be a writer, and wishes to succeed but does not quite know how. I advise her to place the laser wand under her pillow before sleeping and pay attention to her dreams. Boyet chimes in and talks about his own experiences with crystals.

I think about Brisbane and Adelaide.


My Interpretation:

The dream has allusions to Australia because I am unable to attend my niece Katrina's wedding in Sydney. Two of my sisters, however, will be there. On one level, the "loss of a child" may refer to my sister Sylvia's "losing" her daughter, who is getting married.

On a deeper level, a man or a woman with the initial K. is experiencing a loss and wishes to consult me about it. A crystal quartz laser wand--his/hers or one of mine plays a part in the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment