Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Your Hangout message:

"Good evening sir! I'd like to share about my dream and hoping that you could give me your interpretation on it. In my dream,me, my sister and another person( whom I can't remember the face) were climbing an uphill road. It's so hard to climb because its slope is almost like in 130 degrees angle. In that scene, we've met motorcycles going down the road. My sister was pregnant in my dream but in real life she can no  longer bear a child because of ligation. There's an energy which almost pulls us down and we're almost crawling, dragging our bodies to the top. My sister and the other girl/woman reached the top following the road while I chose another path which is cracked road, gripping my hands to the road as though I'm climbing a wall till I reached the edge.While doing that, my sister and the other one called my attention guiding me and told me to follow what they did,still I chose the cracked road. Thank you for reading sir." 


My reply:

Hello ____________!


My radical interpretation:


In order to protect you from being hurt, your psyche splits yourself into three characters in this dream, but they are one and the same person: you. You might have given yourself to a man and you might be pregnant, which you project to your sister who has had a ligation, as though your psyche must remind you, "This is you because it really can't be your sister." In your dream you choose a separate, "cracked" path--an abortion? You choose this despite the advice of the other two women.


You do not see the face of the third woman because her face is yours. She represents all the familial values that you still truly cherish, but that you deny yourself whenever you are overcome with rebellious attitudes and feelings.



My conservative interpretation:


You are constantly frustrated with the discrimination and injustices you have been experiencing, blaming these on the fact that you are a woman. Life, career, and love are a struggle--an uphill, "130 degree" climb. These experiences have made you desire being different from the rest, so that you would not hesitate to choose a path that no other women take, no matter how "cracked" it is.


Always be cautious. Always be aware of your welfare and your safety, for the present and for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment