Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Monday, October 19, 2015

Now done with two-thirds of the official version of Game of Death. Love that lion dance. I recall that E. once tried to sell me an authentic Chinese drum for P15,000, but I didn't have space for it and I knew I wouldn't use it that much. Things pick up only when Billy Lo gets out of hospital and starts going after his enemies. As for his girlfriend, all she ever did from the beginning was hang around, scream, pick up instructions from men, and now, in the part where I'm at, serve as bait for Billy to come out into the open. Female performers should protest against such roles, except that they often acquiesce to accept any role they can get, wanting to achieve stardom.

Will view the rest of the movie later. This is the kind of movie that, when it plays on the big screen, the audience eagerly watches for the fight scenes, only to doze off during the other scenes between.

No comments:

Post a Comment