Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Rediscovering Johnny Depp after my sister Sylvia gave me a DVD of Sleepy Hollow.

Sleepy Hollow is my favorite Johnny Depp. As far as I am concerned, that film was the height of his beauty. I have always wondered why he became biased toward roles that made him cover his face with a lot of make-up--as though he were constantly auditioning for action figures by McFarlane Toys. At the rate he's been going I wouldn't be surprised if he starred as Michael Jackson in a movie biography.

With a face and a body that was voted Sexiest Man of The Year at some point, Johnny Depp doesn't need any of that.

His worst performance was in Alice in Wonderland, in which his eyes were always covered with contact lenses. No performer can ACT with his eyes covered.




No comments:

Post a Comment