Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Good night, Cubao!

Made some progress with the spread in my adult coloring book and with my wuxia scarf. Had to lock myself inside my bedroom while Benjie was cutting/grinding/chiseling the large aperture in the staircase wall. Thank God for glass sliding doors: no dust, smells, and insects can seep through--as opposed to the traditional doors on hinges that don't really swing shut and often have crevices above and below, I mean.

It was a good idea to do the cutting while the granddaughters were at school. Benjie had somewhat mopped up long before they arrived.

Work resumes tomorrow, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment