Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Heart and Throat Chakras Tattoo

Peter Tran, an American-Vietnamese tattoo artist based in Los Angeles, picked me up 11:00 AM. We crossed EDSA and went to his Cubao residence, where he has a multi-purpose space functioning as his studio for photography, painting, and tattooing.

I'd been wanting to have a tattoo of a lotus flower in the middle of my chest for the longest time.

Peter designed this double skull on a lotus flower for my heart chakra with bamboo trees rising to my throat chakra for me.

I arrived home 4:20 PM. By that time Benjie had completed cutting the aperture on the staircase wall.

Love that tattoo. I can't wait for it to heal. May I not wish death to enemies, because the goddess who lives in cemeteries is my mother.




American-Vietnamese tattoo artist Peter Tran with his custom-made, shamanic walking stick. In the background are his artworks.



Inside Peter's unit




A cup of superb, Vietnamese coffee



 Peter's portfolio of tattoos and photographs




Peter shows an electronic study of the tattoo he designed for me.






The ritual begins.













No comments:

Post a Comment