Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Perfume-making workshops are offered in Cubao at P500 per session. But then I have to buy a starter kit that costs P3,500. The kit is quite intriguing. It reminds me of alchemy. It contains two graduated cylinders, a stirring rod, a beaker, an Erlenmeyer flask, fixative, dipropylene glycol, perfume grade alcohol, an amber bottle, a clear tube, a perfume box, fragrance oils, vials, a photo sticker label, and a manual.

The workshop store sells quaint perfume bottles, too. Aside from amber they have clear, raspberry, and cobalt blue.

Am I ready to create my own gayuma?

I hesitate to launch into this because I still do have my creative writing, my painting, my knitting, and my house renovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment