Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Your e-mail message:

"Manong, last Saturday, 11th, I had siesta with my son.
The first part of the dream I couldn't recall.
The last part:  I walked into a small, brightly lit room with no windows.
I sat on a bed similar to those you find in doctor's clinics.
You went in and sat on a blue stackable chair with steel legs facing the bed.
You wore a red shirt like the one on your blog, with white inscriptions on the front, faded fitting jeans and sandals ala Birkenstock.
Our eyes never met but it was clear that we knew each other.
You stretched your left arm and beckoned me to come closer.  You laid your hand onto my right face/neck/nape and placed it close to yours.
You were saying something but it wasn't for me.  It was like a chant/prayer/invocation.
My thoughts: 'I need help and I hope this works.'
Eventually I started to doze and lie on my left side on the bed.
My body was lethargic but the mind was aware.  At about five more seconds I felt a tremor within.
My soul/essence/spirit was trying to detach from my body.  My spirit/soul was about to sit upright when I felt an apprehension and went back.
My thoughts: 'Ano na 'to?  Tama/puwede ba 'to?'
There was nothing scary or fearful but more of doubt whether to do it was right.  And then I decided, 'Ok lang naman siguro at di naman niya (you) ako pinipigilan.'
My spirit/soul sat upright then found out it can rise/levitate.  Through my periphery, I can still make out that you and my body were still a few feet below me while I started to alleviate inside the room.  As I was about to hit the ceiling, everything turned bright so I closed my spirit eyes.  It wasn't blinding, just bright and warm.  No negativity whatsoever.  Though my eyes were closed it's as if there's another pair of eyes within me that can  see.  I was staring at the surrounding brightness when a square figure/frame appeared in front.  About 4x5 feet.  'Ano kaya 'yan?,' I thought.
A few moments after, I was transported to a small, dorm type room for single occupancy.  I sat on the bed. To my left was a locker/cabinet w/ a jacket on  its door.  To my right is a flat screen crt tv.
And that square thing is now a window which I'm staring at.  There's a table with a seat beneath that window.
On the table is a blue leather bound book which I make out is a bible. 
(Manong, I'm trying to enumerate everything because they might have some significance.)
The lights were off in the room but the brightness outside provided enough illumination to make out the room.
My thoughts: ' Anliwanag sa labas. Gusto ko'ng pumunta do'n.  Gusto ko'ng lumabas.'
It was bright/sunny outside but I couldn't see what was out there. It was just bright.
I thought, 'Teka, baka may sinasabi siya (you) sa 'kin.  Kailangan ko na yata'ng bumalik.. Kaso pa'no?'
Then I woke up.
My take, pls. correct me if I'm wrong:
You're assisting me rise above my earthly self.
The latter part I couldn't get.

"Salamat po."


My reply:

Hi ______________________!

I am glad that you were able to remember and record the dream.

I conduct pre-announced night classes in Cubao. You are in a different time zone, meaning that it is daytime where you are when that happens.

Yes, I continue to teach you through your dreams. You need to realize at this time that God has given you everything that you need, and that your current fears and insecurities about family and career are fetters that prevent you from approaching the brightness that awaits you.

The second part of your dream is set within a room for a single person, i.e. you, because you need to learn your lessons alone and for yourself.

Hang in there. I hope you followed my advice in my previous e-mail message. 


No comments:

Post a Comment