Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Monday, August 24, 2015

Spirits don't like seeing or hearing negative words spoken out loud--curses, obscenity, senselessly hurtful statements--and these are the times when they violently react. They believe that these taint ether, and THEY DO. Whenever I see such words on the computer screen or hear them spoken out loud I turn on my psychic vision and see those words splatter like mud and soil all over the environment. It makes everyone feel like we are in a cesspool. So, no, I do not turn on my psychic smell.

It is one of the reasons why I am not on social media that allow young people to vent their anger on their computer screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment