Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Your Hangout Message:

"Good afternoon, Sir Tony. I just woke up from an almost two-hour long nap, and something unusual happened. It was almost always normal for me to wake up when my body isn't awake yet. I will simply just relax and get back to that relaxing state. I normally could see different angles than when I am completely awake. But this time, prior to the incident, I was dreaming about a certain celebrity family who is popular in the country. I was facebook-ing and their picture was the last one I have seen before having gone to sleep. So, I dreamed about them. What I saw was that how they are seemingly perfect on social media, there were imperfections in my dream. The parents were both vain, and the mom was sensitive. I was just playing with the second child. Since she had a fever, I was trying to make her happy and checking her fever once in a while. But then, what bothers me most in the dream was the celebrity took a video and each put on a mask. It was catchy and nice at first but the message of the video was a mockery to the dead. They were portraying a message that they were more powerful than the dead. I felt that something was really long in the video but I still chose to give a chuckle on the thought. It was rather disturbing. That's the time when I woke up. When I thought that I was completely awake. I could instantly decipher whether I'm half or completely awake. And, I really thought I was fully awake this time only to realize that I'm wrong when I blinked. I suddenly heard a scratching noise that is really deafening. I immediately thought it was my phone that was beside my head, under the pillow. Then there were voices speaking which I did not pay much attention to because while my eyes was closed, my vision was still there. It zoomed through the room. It felt like I was in a different time, coming from the far future. Also, the voices felt like computer voices. These were all simultaneously happening while I was reciting a prayer.
"Then I came back to my senses, and my head hurt. I apologize for the lengthy message. I just wanted to know if that was something unnatural, or if it was practically all just part of a dream.
"Thank you, Sir Tony.
P.S. I meant "I felt that something was really wrong..."

"______"



My reply:

Hello _____!

First, let me bring you back to the workshop I conducted many years ago, in which you were one of the participants. You already knew at the time that you had psychic abilities.You may have been afraid or reluctant to develop them. There were many factors involved: your religion, your desire to complete your education, and something that you never mentioned to me but that I saw all along--the yearning of your soul for you to be able to live a meaningful life in this world, to the fullest.

It was a time of great confusion for you. You were a devout Muslim girl enrolled in a "Christian" university. You were in search of an identity. Finally, your uncertainties were complicated by falling in love not once but more than once.

In your dream, the celebrity family is the unconscious, ideal family that you wanted to be and to have, replete with the necessary masks and insincerity that its members show the general public. Your psyche, however, is trying to tell you that this "celebration" via video--a method both of documentation and of detachment--is "a mockery to the dead." Yes, something either has already died within you or may soon die (you are still nurturing the sick baby and want it to live), and you must go through a deep introspection to find out what that is: a former lifestyle? a set of old values? ideals that you turned your back on?

While your hypnopompic experience may seem like an extraterrestrial visitation, it is not. It is your psyche, once again, urging you to acknowledge and embrace your gift of precognition. It is a gift that you need not announce to the world but can use, instead, to your own advantage and to that of your loved ones. It may be a valuable part of your true identity in the future, one that will not put you at risk, one that will not turn you into a hypocrite to yourself, and one that is very much possible without your having to sacrifice your own religion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment