Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Monday, July 27, 2015

Challenges Of Being A Single Grandparent

I don't know how Ivy managed to keep her daughters happy. I am learning as I go, and there are many challenges along the way. Angelique has the foresight to buy what she needs for school; Aubrey, like her father, suddenly remembers in the middle of the night, when all of the stores are closed, that she needs to buy things to bring to school the following day. Angelique likes vinegar, Aubrey does not. Angelique likes most fruits; Aubrey does not eat fruits with small seeds. Angelique, like me, is a shopper; Aubrey saves money in the thousands and puts it in her bank account. And so on.

When you have children and grandchildren, your life is on hold, but I'm not complaining. I still believe that I have time for myself and have time to be as creative as I want to be.

My art, however, is nothing compared to the love of all of my five grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment