Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Whenever I am with "psychics" and they strongly advise people to "keep the place clean" because "that is what the elementals want," I terribly disagree but I just keep quiet. Keeping a place clean, after all, instills discipline in people. Therefore, it is done for the good of the human beings, not for the good of the elementals.

In the beginning of time, when Nature was true queen, THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS TRASH OR GARBAGE. Earth, air, fire, and water took care of clearing things away without brooms, rakes, mops, and dust bins. If you ask me, only people make it necessary for themselves to get rid of their own, unsightly refuse.

As far as I am concerned, what Nature and elementals really love is chaotic, un-manicured, untouched WILDERNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment