Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Since I retired six months ago and went in perpetual seclusion, not to be confused with perpetual reclusion, to do more art, more home improvements, and be 100% available to my family, many friends and acquaintances have been messaging me to ask how I am, if I am well, if I am happy, if I am content, and so on. I am all of that, though I am never really content--an artist never is.

I tell everyone to just read my cyberspace books and electronic diaries and look at my photos. All of them are true.

Other than that, I am delighted that people know nothing about me and create legends about me, for that is the point of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment