Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Monday, August 17, 2015

Good night, Cubao! Sat up for MKR. Loved Ash and Camilla's Victoria house--antique exterior with completely modern interior! I also so liked that some of the contestants' houses had orange trees a.k.a bushes around them. I thought that I saw those only in Adelaide.

Maybe only I see it, but, from Day 1, it always seems to me that contestants are subliminally judged not only by their cooking talents but by their social skills as well. There should be a different set of judges per episode, judges who never get a chance to really know the contestants, but I know that that goes against the concept of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment