Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Monday, November 30, 2015

Good morning, Cubao!

Slept eight hours after a deep tissue massage.

My day began with simultaneous occurrences. Angelique and a classmate were at Araneta Center buying tickets for Wednesday's game, which, unfortunately, had already sold out. We are all having lunch at home. A woman and her son from _______ buzzed by with lots of quilted stuff for sale--they remind me of the stuff they make at Smokey Mountain--made of varied, Christmas-pattern fabric. I normally turn my nose up at those, except that my karma for the day was that they had one peculiar set in a gorgeous pattern that was really fabulous. I bought it. Then Benjie arrived with a sack of dog food for Kichiro Mayuzumi from Bulacan. Benjie resumes house cleaning work tomorrow. In the meantime both the dust bin man and my masseur want to do house cleaning work for me as well, and I don't know how to handle the situation for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment