Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Now cleaning out the walk-in closet in the guest room. It somehow ended up as storage space. Discovered a lot of children's books I thought had been lost, but I still can't find Bears in the Night.

I recycled my grandchildren's old grade school notebooks, and there are a lot. I discovered that 1/3 - 1/4 of each notebook has blank pages and can still be used for notes. I now have a TALL stack of such notebooks, enough to last me a lifetime. Ergo, no more notebook shopping. I can write notes to my heart's content with all that I have, especially since they can be inserted in my antique, leather notebook covers.

Angelique had a very methodical way of taking and organizing notes when she was in grade school. Everything is neat and written with at least two ink colors. Her illustrations are also stunning--they remind me of my father's old Biology notebook.

Aubrey's notes were looser, but no less thorough.

I am proud of my two granddaughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment