Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Friday, November 27, 2015

I can no longer make up for all the nights I came home late from work to my two sons, because they are both grown up, one has passed away, and the other has his own family and lives in a different house, but I still can to my two granddaughters who are still in school and live with me, by staying home most of the time and always being there for them.

Looking back now, I should have excelled less as an employee and more as a father. It is easy to undo mistakes one does at work, but what one gives and does not give one's family are always irreversible.

I can have as many jobs as I want, but I have only one family.


No comments:

Post a Comment