Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I've been following Good Witch since its premiere on DIVA and I must say that I am rather disappointed. Cassie, the protagonist, is not a witch at all. She is a New Age advocate--an alternative healer in particular.

Moreover, the characters go through the same old conflicts over and over again in every episode, albeit using different words in their dialogue. I often feel that I am watching an old episode that has merely been rewritten and re-shot.

Finally, I cannot stand the character of the Mayor, who looks talks, acts, and dresses like a Hogwarts faculty reject.

It is evident that the writers know nothing, or very little, about the subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment