Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Your Hangout message:

"Good morning, Sir Tony! It's been so long. I always check your page whenever I needed some inspiration. Thank you for always keeping us posted. I always learn a lot from you through your posts. I am sending you a message to ask about something that I do not normally ask. But, I really just wanted to know if this guy on the picture is sincere about me. I hope you could help me see that. Thank you.

"____________"


My reply:

Hello ____________!

Yes, he is a fine man and worth a try at a serious relationship. Not everyone is perfect, of course, so keep that in mind.

The only problem I foresee is that he may want you to be very submissive. Knowing you and your personality, that will make you unhappy. And so, make your terms clear before anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment