Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Your Hangout message:


"Hi good day I would like to have an interview with you this coming ________, 2015. For educational purpose and I had included here the letter regarding of the said interview. I hope that you can accept my invitation. Thank you and God bless.

"Dear Sir:

"Greetings!

"I am a student from ____________________________________-______, taking up Bachelor of Arts in ___________. Currently, I am studying ____________ Research, I am preparing for my research paper entitled Philippine Talisman (Agimat). I would like to ask you if I could conduct business with you on the ________, 2015 to accomplish the requirement. 

"I find this website in the internet (http://www.tonyperezphilippines.blogspot.com/) which gives me an overview about you and the fields you specialized with. The information that the website includes make me consider you to interview and share to my classmate the knowledge i will learn.

" The scope of interview will only cover topics about you, your specialization, and the collection of Talisman that you had for the past years. As early as now, we would stress out the need for the full video coverage of the interview and if possible, if you will allowed me, I would like to cover some part of your collection gallery. We cannot reach you by the phone number written in the website so we assume that the information might not be updated, with that we all decided to just send a letter to you. Please do call/ e-mail me if we have some things to clarify-____________@_________.com 0-9__-___-____. 

"Thank you you’re sincerely, 

"___________"


My reply:

Hello ___________!

Thank you for thinking about me. However, I do not encourage anyone to come to me with such requests. This is not how I want the world to know and remember me. I believe that to be associated with such things is essentially to be backward. 

The blog you are referring to is my artworks blog, which features my paintings. The photos of me that you saw on this blog are mere photo-ops. This is how I wish to be known and to be remembered: as a Filipino artist.

Please believe me when I say that I shun all forms of discussion of topics such as amulets and talismans. Believe me also when I say that, HAD I WANTED TO, I would be in as many interviews as I want. However, I do NOT WANT TO.

I wish you the best of luck on your academic requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment