Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Your Hangout message:

"Hi Tony, i just want to know if doppelgangers exist? Our house help said she saw me the other night entering our living room from the garage. She said she was sure it was me. It was wearing my clothes and perfume. Does this mean any thing? She didn't see my face, it was facing side ways. thank you very much. Greatly appreciate your help always."


My reply:

Hi _______:

Yes, they do. However, they are not necessarily human spirits or psychological projections. They are typically created by playful elementals who like interacting with human beings. Even if your residence is not surrounded by trees, remember that there are air elementals that are equally as playful as earth elementals. Since they are essentially harmless, it is best to simply ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment