Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


The Neighborhood of The Birds

The Neighborhood of The Birds
Photo by Angelique Pearl Miranda, May 17, 2015

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Adult Coloring Book: Work In Progress

Still working on a page from the adult coloring book that my sister Alice gave me. As in embroidery, I work only a few portions at a time, and I enjoy it completely. I find that I prefer to go against the usual expectations. This death mask, for example, was designed with a leafy, Green-Man pattern, but I decided to ignore that and flesh it out, pun intended, instead.

I will try to complete this book and keep it as an album.

If you are an artist, color one such book. You can eventually give it as a gift to a special friend.

If you are an art collector, ask your artist friends to color one page each, and perhaps sign their name on their respective pages. You will then have an album-gallery keepsake of their work.





No comments:

Post a Comment